No. For Miracast devices, refer to the user guide of the device's manufacturer. For WiDi (3.5 and higher) laptops, make sure your system driver and WiDi software are up-to-date.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2 End of Life
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My laptop/computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Receivers.
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?