Unplug the power cable attached to the ScreenBeam display adapter, wait 5 seconds, then connect the power cable to the ScreenBeam display adapter. Afterward, select "Connect" on your PC device.
Articles in this section
- I can't hear any audio or sound on TV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop computer using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I initially selected "Disconnect" on my PC device, and then I selected "Connect" on my PC device. My PC device shows "Pairing failed." What should I do next?
- I'm seeing a white horizontal line randomly appears in the middle of the TV while playing a video - "video tearing".
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- ScreenBeam wireless display cannot scan or detect a ScreenBeam Receiver, and the channel selection drop-down menu does not show any channel.
- The ScreenBeam display software can't launch–it says it can't find a USB Transmitter. How can I solve this?
- Visibly recognizable lip-sync or audio is out of sync with the video.
- What should I do if the ScreenBeam Wireless Display software cannot connect or pair with ScreenBeam Receiver?
- Why Is My Laptop/PC Slow To Resume From Idling Or Screensaver Mode?