The transmitter requires Windows to temporarily open a port to stream content to your ScreenBeam Receiver. Click "Allow" if the message appears. In some cases the anti-virus software may not pop-up the notification, so you will need to manually disable the anti-virus software.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam Kit (with the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2) End of Life
- My laptop, tablet or PC generates “Color scheme has been changed” pop-up notification. Is this a problem?
- My Windows’ firewall or anti-virus software generates a pop-up notification that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port.
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?
- Why is my laptop, tablet or PC’s audio muted once I connect to the ScreenBeam Receiver?