Right-click the ScreenBeam icon in Windows’ Notification Area at the bottom right of the desktop, and select Preferences to adjust the screen size. Please make sure the laptop, tablet or PC is disconnected from the receiver before making this change.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam Kit (with the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2) End of Life
- My laptop, tablet or PC generates “Color scheme has been changed” pop-up notification. Is this a problem?
- My Windows’ firewall or anti-virus software generates a pop-up notification that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port.
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?
- Why is my laptop, tablet or PC’s audio muted once I connect to the ScreenBeam Receiver?