Make sure the computer is connected directly to the ECB via Ethernet.
- Set a static IP on the Computers Network adapter of 192.168.144.5
- Open the Web Browser and type 192.168.144.200 and press enter.
- The User name is admin and the password is screenbeam.
- Click on "Upgrade" from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the "Choose file" button and browse to the location where you downloaded the upgrade file.
- Click on "Upgrade".
- Once the upgrade is complete the device will reboot.
- The new version will show as the "Active Image Version."
- Set the Computers Network adapter back to “Obtain Automatically”.To resume normal operation.
Note: ScreenBeam does NOT support changing any settings in the adapters as they are already preconfigured with optimal settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.