Yes, Some Samsung devices such as the S3, Note II, and Tab 2 must connect to ScreenBeam using AllShare Cast. However, Samsung is no longer using AllShare because it has been replaced by other apps.
Articles in this section
- My MoCA devices have the same model number but different firmware versions, what should I do?
- Are the MoCA adapters compatible with Direct-Tv or Dish network?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShare Cast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- Does your device support jumbo frames or what is the largest packet size it supports?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible with your wireless display devices?
Please sign in to leave a comment.