ScreenBeam Wireless Display and ScreenBeam Kit both provide support for Miracast, Intel® WiDi, and Actiontec Wireless Display technologies. The ScreenBeam Kit contains a USB Transmitter, enabling Windows devices that do not support Miracast or Intel® WiDi to use Actiontec Wireless Display software to connect to the ScreenBeam receiver. ScreenBeam Wireless Display includes only the receiver and is intended for users who only have devices which support Miracast and Intel® WiDi.
Articles in this section
- How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality?
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam device?
- Can I extend my Windows desktop to the HDTV or Projector from my Intel WiDi device?