This can occur if the driver for the Intel® wireless network adapter installed on the source device is not up-to-date. Visit the Intel® WiDi Support Center to obtain the latest Intel® WiDi software and drivers for your system. Use the following link to go directly to the Install & Setup page for more information: Intel® WiDi Support - Install & Setup
Articles in this section
- After upgrading to Windows 10, I'm experiencing audio and/or video issues when connecting to ScreenBeam, or I am unable to connect to my ScreenBeam receiver.
- Connecting to a WiFi access point with an active Intel® WiDi session will result in dropping the wireless display connection.
- Intel® WiDi does not work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and I can't connect to ScreenBeam Pro.
- My antivirus software or firewall is preventing me from connecting my PC/laptop to ScreenBeam. What can I do?
- My device has a problem connecting when the HDMI-to-VGA adapter (included in some SKUs) is installed. In some cases, it says HDCP is not supported.
- My Screenbeam wireless display receiver does not maintain a connection after initializing with windows 8.1. It says it successfully paired and is connected, but then the TV immediately goes to "Ready to Connect".
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- On the Screen Mirroring scan list, I'm seeing multiple listings showing the same available ScreenBeam receiver. Which one do I select?
- Sometimes the image displays on the TV freezes and I'm seeing pink/green when playing video on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Sometimes the video on the TV freezes if my source device disconnects from the receiver unintentionally.