Some CEC-enabled HDTV's may not be compatible with ScreenBeam's CEC feature. The CEC Feature is turned off by default on the ScreenBeam receiver. Ensure this feature is disabled on your receiver as follows:
- Install the most recent ScreenBeam Configuration Utility app from the Windows Store. The app is free.
- Launch the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility app from the Windows Start menu.
- Click or tap Wireless Mode. The utility will search for available ScreenBeam receivers. Click or tap your receiver when it appears in the list.
- From the left-hand column of the Online Settings menu, select One Touch Play.
- Ensure the HDMI-CEC for your receiver option is set to Off.
- Close the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.