The audio from the laptop / PC is automatically muted during wireless display connections to allow the audio to be sent to the wireless display receiver. If uncut audio to the laptop / PC will not be synchronized with the video displayed on the laptop / PC.
Articles in this section
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- CEC in ScreenBeam sometimes does not allow an CEC-enabled LCD/LED TV to power off.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on my HDTV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot turn off my HDTV and/or the HDTV automatically switches to the HDMI input that ScreenBeam receiver is connected to.
- I'm seeing choppy and/or there are brief pauses during playing Internet video on my Miracast device. How can I resolve this?
- Mosaic or distorted video or image occurs on TV when using Miracast devices.
- My device connects to ScreenBeam, but all I see on my TV is a black screen.
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- Why am I experiencing stuttering video and out−of−sync audio on my laptop/tablet when connected to ScreenBeam?
- Why can I not detect my ScreenBeam receiver when using Windows 8.1/10?
Please sign in to leave a comment.