ScreenBeam was designed to be simple to use. All you need to get started is a Miracast or Intel WiDi-enabled laptop, tablet, smartphone, or gaming device. Simply connect the ScreenBeam to your HDTV and power, and it's ready to go!
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?