No. ScreenBeam is not designed for Airplay. However, once the laptop computer is connected to the ScreenBeam Receiver, you will be able to play your iTunes content and it will display on the HDTV.
Articles in this section
- Is my device compatible?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
- MoCA & Docsis 3.1 compatibility
- Are the MoCA adapters compatible with Direct-Tv or Dish network?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet output Intel WiDi?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?