No. ScreenBeam is not designed for Airplay. However, once the laptop computer is connected to the ScreenBeam Receiver, you will be able to play your iTunes content and it will display on the HDTV. This means that you cannot connect an Apple device to the ScreenBeam you can connect a Windows PC with iTunes installed on it and play the movies, music, etc on the device that the ScreenBeam is connected to.
Articles in this section
- My MoCA devices have the same model number but different firmware versions, what should I do?
- Are the MoCA adapters compatible with Direct-Tv or Dish network?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShare Cast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- Does your device support jumbo frames or what is the largest packet size it supports?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible with your wireless display devices?
Please sign in to leave a comment.