You can configure the ScreenBeam receiver's general settings by using the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility for Windows or Android. The apps are available at no charge from either the Windows Store or Google Play Store.
Articles in this section
- 4th Gen Intel WiDi special features are no longer supported once I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and use 8.1's native Miracast feature.
- Do I need to install any software on my device in order to connect it to ScreenBeam?
- Does the ScreenBeam receiver still support Intel WiDi Gen 4 features?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings including; changing language, rename the receiver, enable/disable screensaver, idling time before screensaver, and enabling or disabling CEC feature?
- I have a company-issued laptop. Does my IT Administrator need to open ports in the network firewall?
- I purchased a USB transmitter and I lost the registration key that came with the unit. I can't proceed with the software for the USB transmitter without the registration key that came with the device.
- My HTC One cannot connect to ScreenBeam when it is connected to a Wi-Fi router.
- My projector only has one HDMI input and is already in use. Can I use an HDMI to DVI adapter to connect the ScreenBeam to my projector?
- My Samsung S3 connects to ScreenBeam but nothing is displayed on the TV.
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?