In Windows Explorer, browse to the CD-ROM drive (e.g., D:), then locate and double-click on the "Setup.exe" file.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- How can I update the firmware on my ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My laptop computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. How can I install the ScreenBeam display software?
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- Where is the MAC address (MAC ID) for my ScreenBeam Transmitter located?
- Why am I unable to play a DVD or Blu-ray disc when connected to ScreenBeam?
- Why is my Laptop/PC slow to resume from idling or screensaver mode?