If no image is displayed on the HDTV, ensure that the ScreenBeam wireless display receiver is connected, powered on, and the correct input (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.) has been selected on the HDTV. Check that the HDMI cable is securely connected to the ScreenBeam receiver and HDTV.
Articles in this section
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- CEC in ScreenBeam sometimes does not allow an CEC-enabled LCD/LED TV to power off.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on my HDTV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot turn off my HDTV and/or the HDTV automatically switches to the HDMI input that ScreenBeam receiver is connected to.
- I'm seeing choppy and/or there are brief pauses during playing Internet video on my Miracast device. How can I resolve this?
- Mosaic or distorted video or image occurs on TV when using Miracast devices.
- My device connects to ScreenBeam, but all I see on my TV is a black screen.
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- TV may temporarily display a black screen after ScreenBeam boots up or upon wireless display connection.
- While trying to connect I receive the message “Oops, Something Went Wrong” or “Unable To Connect”, what should I do?