If no image is displayed on the HDTV, ensure that the ScreenBeam wireless display receiver is connected, powered on, and the correct input (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.) has been selected on the HDTV. Check that the HDMI cable is securely connected to the ScreenBeam receiver and HDTV.
Articles in this section
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- CEC in ScreenBeam sometimes does not allow an CEC-enabled LCD/LED TV to power off.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on my HDTV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot turn off my HDTV and/or the HDTV automatically switches to the HDMI input that ScreenBeam receiver is connected to.
- I'm seeing choppy and/or there are brief pauses during playing Internet video on my Miracast device. How can I resolve this?
- Mosaic or distorted video or image occurs on TV when using Miracast devices.
- My device connects to ScreenBeam, but all I see on my TV is a black screen.
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- Why am I experiencing stuttering video and out−of−sync audio on my laptop/tablet when connected to ScreenBeam?
- Why can I not detect my ScreenBeam receiver when using Windows 8.1/10?
I have the same issue have they done anything to help yet ?
Mine is doing the same thing. I just emailed support and am waiting on a response. I will update when I hear back.
My device stopped working and I'm only get the ACTIONTEC logo once it disappears i get a blank picture!!! Would you please assist. I made sure everything is connected correctly as it supposed to and the power light is on but still its not working
Mine was less than 6 months old and I had to send in my defective one and once they received this I was sent a new one.
My device started doing the same thing. I get the logo and after all I get is a black screen.
Same thing here. I couldn't watch a movie on it without it flickering off and having to restart at least 3-5x for the last two months. Now, it won't turn on.
Mine started doing exact samething so far still not working worked great one next day blue screen with logo then black white screen with logo then just black screen then about 5 mintues itll do blue and then black white again then black
I have the same issue! Can anyone help us please!!
My device do same thing. I get the logo and after all I get is a black screen. What can I do to solve this problem???
Please sign in to leave a comment.