You can prevent video playback problems in the following ways:
- Move the source device closer to the ScreenBeam receiver to improve wireless signal strength.
- Remove unused portable WiFi devices from between the source device and receiver.
- Disconnect unused devices from the WiFi network.
- If the video is being viewed in a web browser, clear the web browser's history and restart the browser. You can also try a different web browser.
- If the source device is connected to a WiFi network, change the channel used by the WiFi network. The wireless display connection to your ScreenBeam receiver will use this same channel. Consult the user guide for your WiFi router or access point for information on how to change this setting.
- If the source device is a Windows laptop/tablet, ensure the latest drivers for the Display and Wireless Network adapters on the source device are installed.
Connection working just fine. But there's no volume.
I have sent an email to the address you used to register. Place check this email account (including any "spam" folders) and respond so that we may help resolve this issue. Thank you
I get great video but no audio at all I'm using an samsung jk7 pro
I do not have volume, what should I do?
Volume would be controlled by the source device, (ie laptop, tablet, cellphone). On some devices you have to change the sound output in the sound settings. Also make sure the TV is not in mute mode. For help on the source device please contact your device manufacturer.
No sound please
Please give us a call so that we can help you with your issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.