No. You can only connect one device to the Receiver at a time.
Articles in this section
- December 2021 - Security Alert - Log4j / CVE-2021-44228
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- Why do I get the "Error; Refused to Connect" when trying to sign in to my support account?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam device?
- Can I stream to multiple HDTV's using an HDMI splitter with my ScreenBeam receiver?
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?