No. ScreenBeam Mini 2 can not directly access the Internet. You must use a source device (laptop/Ultrabook/tablet/smartphone) with internet access to view online content with ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Articles in this section
- Before you buy, click here:
- Can I use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to access online content directly?
- Do I need to install drivers/apps to use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Receiver?
- Does ScreenBeam Mini 2 support NVIDIA Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my Android device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings, such as changing language, renaming the receiver, enabling/disabling screensaver, and idling time for the screensaver?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my Windows 10 computer to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?