Yes, you can connect the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to a 4K TV (UHDTV). However, the resolution will be limited to 1080p30.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with Android Version 12
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with devices Amazon Tablets?
- Will the Mini 2 work with Windows 11
- Does the Mini 2 work with the Oculus Quest 1 or 2?
- Does the Mini2 Support Google Cast?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 support streaming 4K Ultra HD videos?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 work with Apple Devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac computers?
- Is ScreenBeam Mini2 compatible with a 4K Television?
- My TV/Display does not have an HDMI port, can I use an adapter?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
Dont know what happen but doesnt work with a TCL ROKU 4K TV
I try to connect my samsung s7 to the mini 2 on the 4k tcl tv and it didnt work when i puy it back to the vizio that was pluged in didnt work either
Please check your e-mail as I have responded to a support ticket you have created about the issues you are having. If it does not show in your inbox, please make sure to check any "spam" folders.
Hola intento conectar mi lg stilo 4 a mi screen beam mimi 2 y no se conecta e conectado barios aparatos u si se puede pero este no
We have no Spanish speaking support. But you need to make sure your device supports Miracast.
Please sign in to leave a comment.