In order for your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 device to connect to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum receiver using the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility, you must have made at least one successful wireless display connection to the ScreenBeam receiver first. You must disconnect from the ScreenBeam receiver before attempting to use the Configuration Utility.
Articles in this section
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver With ScreenBeam Configuration Utility On My Device. The Utility Can't Find The Receiver.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Not Seeing Anything On My HDTV Screen After Powering On The Receiver.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.