The screen size adjustment option is only available during a wireless display connection to ScreenBeam. You must connect your device to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 receiver first, and then launch the Configuration Utility to adjust the screen size.
Articles in this section
- After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, I can no longer connect to ScreenBeam Mini 2 with Intel WiDi.
- How can I adjust the display to fit properly to my TV screen?
- How can I improve my video/audio performance?
- How to set my ScreenBeam receiver to use the 5G frequency?
- I can't connect to the Receiver with ScreenBeam Configuration Utility on my device. The Utility can't find the Receiver.
- I encountered connection failure with ScreenBeam Mini 2 and my device can't connect to it anymore.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm seeing choppiness and brief pauses while watching Internet video on my Miracast device.
- In Windows 8.1, I can't adjust the screen size with the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility. I can't find the screen size adjustment option.
- Intel WiDi does not work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and I can't connect to ScreenBeam Mini 2.