ScreenBeam Mini 2 is designed to be used in the same room with the source device. For best performance, the source device should be placed within 30 feet of the Receiver.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam Mini 2 is now Considered End-of-Life
- Before you buy, click here:
- Can I use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to access online content directly?
- Do I need to install drivers/apps to use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Receiver?
- Does ScreenBeam Mini 2 support NVIDIA Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my Android device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings, such as changing language, renaming the receiver, enabling/disabling screensaver, and idling time for the screensaver?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.