Search for "Intel WiDi" in the Windows Start menu and launch the application when found. If Intel® WiDi software is not available on your system, visit the Intel® WiDi Support Center to obtain the latest Intel® WiDi software and drivers for your system. Use the following link to go directly to the Install & Setup page for more information: Intel® WiDi Support - Install & Setup
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Mini 2 to Factory settings?
- Before you buy, click here:
- Can I use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to access online content directly?
- Do I need to install drivers/apps to use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Receiver?
- Does ScreenBeam Mini 2 support NVIDIA Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my Android device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my Windows 10 computer to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?