This error can appear on some devices using Android OS versions 4.3 and earlier due to differences in the way HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is handled through Miracast in some Android OS builds. Check with your mobile phone service provider for any available updates for your device.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to stream Netflix or Hulu from the App.
- After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, I can no longer connect to ScreenBeam Mini 2 with Intel WiDi.
- How can I adjust the display to fit properly to my TV screen?
- How can I improve my video/audio performance?
- How to set my ScreenBeam receiver to use the 5G frequency?
- I can't connect to the Receiver with my Intel WiDi laptop after installing antivirus software.
- I can't connect to the Receiver with ScreenBeam Configuration Utility on my device. The Utility can't find the Receiver.
- I encountered connection failure with ScreenBeam Mini 2 and my device can't connect to it anymore.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm seeing choppiness and brief pauses while watching Internet video on my Miracast device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.