This message can be displayed if the reset button is pressed while connecting the power cable to the ScreenBeam Mini 2. Disconnect the power cable and reconnect after 5 seconds, making sure that the button is not pressed when reconnecting the power cable.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to stream Netflix or Hulu from the App.
- After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, I can no longer connect to ScreenBeam Mini 2 with Intel WiDi.
- How can I adjust the display to fit properly to my TV screen?
- How can I improve my video/audio performance?
- How to set my ScreenBeam receiver to use the 5G frequency?
- I can't connect to the Receiver with my Intel WiDi laptop after installing antivirus software.
- I can't connect to the Receiver with ScreenBeam Configuration Utility on my device. The Utility can't find the Receiver.
- I encountered connection failure with ScreenBeam Mini 2 and my device can't connect to it anymore.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm seeing choppiness and brief pauses while watching Internet video on my Miracast device.