You will need to sign in or create an account first using the following steps.
1. Start by clicking the “Sign In” button on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Use your Actiontec account login credentials to log in. If you do not have an account you can create an account by clicking "Sign Up" in the Sign into Actiontec Support window.
NOTE: Your personal information will not be shared or used for marketing purposes. You will only receive notifications of updates for devices you choose.
3. Once you have logged into your Actiontec account, select the ScreenBeam device model that you wish to receive updates for.
4. From the main menu for your ScreenBeam model you selected, click "Firmware Upgrade".
5. Click the “Follow” button at the top-right corner of the Firmware Upgrade menu.
6. Select the “New Articles” option.
You’re done! You will now be notified when Actiontec adds a new firmware for your selected ScreenBeam model. To receive updates for additional ScreenBeam models, follow these steps again.
To stop getting notifications
- Login to your Actiontec account by clicking the “Sign in” button on the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Once logged into your Actiontec account, select the device for which you wish to stop receiving updates.
- Click "Firmware Upgrade"
- Click the “Unfollow” button at the top-right corner of the Firmware Upgrade menu.
You’re done! You will no longer receive firmware update notifications for your selected ScreenBeam model.