The firmware cannot be downgraded on the consumer products including the ScreenBeam Mini, Mini2, and Mini2 Continuum. If you are experiencing issues with your ScreenBeam after the upgrade, please click this link and provide a detailed description of the issue(s) you are encountering. If you have the ScreenBeam 750, 950, 960, or 1200 and need to downgrade the firmware use this link request downgrade instructions.
Articles in this section
- How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality?
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam device?
- Can I extend my Windows desktop to the HDTV or Projector from my Intel WiDi device?