The firmware cannot be downgraded on the consumer products including the ScreenBeam Mini, Mini2, and Mini2 Continuum. If you are experiencing issues with your ScreenBeam after the upgrade, please click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of the home page and provide a detailed description of the issue(s) you are encountering. If you have the ScreenBeam 750, 950, 960, or 1200 and need to downgrade the firmware use the “Submit a Request” button to request downgrade instructions.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?