Use of third party adapters to change the connection from HDMI to another type is not supported with the ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with Android Version 12
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with devices Amazon Tablets?
- Will the Mini 2 work with Windows 11
- Does the Mini 2 work with the Oculus Quest 1 or 2?
- Does the Mini2 Support Google Cast?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 support streaming 4K Ultra HD videos?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 work with Apple Devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac computers?
- Is ScreenBeam Mini2 compatible with a 4K Television?
- My TV/Display does not have an HDMI port, can I use an adapter?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
Does it work with Google home?
The ScreenBeam Mini 2 is for use with a Windows/Android Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone to send audio/video content via Miracast to a TV/Monitor. It is not comaptible as Google devices use Chromcast and Blue Tooth not Miracast, which is required for the ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.