The ScreenBeam Configuration Utility App is a Utility tool, designed solely to allow you an opportunity to perform firmware upgrades and personalize your ScreenBeam. It cannot be used to launch a connection to the ScreenBeam. Your source device (Android Smartphone/Tablet, Windows) must be Miracast certified and you will use this option on your device to launch the connection to your ScreenBeam. Close the App and launch your connection using the Miracast functionality on your source device.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam Mini 2 is now Considered End-of-Life
- Before you buy, click here:
- Can I use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to access online content directly?
- Do I need to install drivers/apps to use the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Receiver?
- Does ScreenBeam Mini 2 support NVIDIA Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my Android device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings, such as changing language, renaming the receiver, enabling/disabling screensaver, and idling time for the screensaver?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.