Make sure the HDMI cable is connected from the MyWirelessTv 2 Receiver to the TV. Be sure to make note of the HDMI port you plug the receiver into. Then power on your TV, once it is powered on making sure you have selected the correct input. After you have selected the correct input and then power-cycle the receiver.
Articles in this section
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Can I mix MyWirelessTv 2 Transmitters and Recvicers?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- Error Screen Issue with firmware 220.127.116.11
- How to reset the MWTV2 Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults?
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is MyWirelessTV Gen 1 compatible with Gen 2? And why not?
- Nothing is displaying on the TV connected to the receiver after it's turned on, and both the LINK and POWER lights are on. What can I do?
- The device is not powering on and Power LED is not showing green light. What can I do?