If this happens to you first please check your cable connections. The next step would be to make sure you have a USB 2.0 A to Mini-B cable connected between your Transmitter and your computer's USB port. This should be printed on the cable somewhere. If it does to you will need to find one that is a USB 2.0 A to Mini-B cable.
Articles in this section
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Can I mix MyWirelessTv 2 Transmitters and Recvicers?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- Error Screen Issue with firmware 188.8.131.52
- How to reset the MWTV2 Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults?
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is MyWirelessTV Gen 1 compatible with Gen 2? And why not?
- Nothing is displaying on the TV connected to the receiver after it's turned on, and both the LINK and POWER lights are on. What can I do?
- The device is not powering on and Power LED is not showing green light. What can I do?