You need to use the same remote control. The control signal is passed through the air from the MyWirelessTV 3 Receiver to the MyWirelessTV 3 Transmitter and sent to the video source.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Why is the Receiver (Rx) not receiving ‘true’ 4K?
- Why am I seeing a ‘snowy’ screen when my 4K Apple TV is connected to the MWTV3 Transmitter and a 1080p TV?
- Why am I having issues with the audio/video signal on my 4K TV?
- Why am I experiencing lag (lip sync) or video pixilation when the MyWirelessTV 3 is connected to the network?
- Why am I experiencing audio issues when the MyWirelessTV3 is connected to my computer?
- What do the Link LED colors mean?
- The video quality is poor and sometimes there’s no video display on the receiver’s TV.
- The remote TV displays “Video signal is not detected.”
- The audio and video on the receiver’s TV seems slower than on transmitter’s TV.