The Transmitter must be connected to a standard HDMI port on the computer. If it is, verify that the Output on the computer is set to HDMI. It is also important the computer supports either Dolby Digital and/or PCM. If the issue persists, please contact your computer manufacturer for assistance updating your audio drivers.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Why is the Receiver (Rx) not receiving ‘true’ 4K?
- Why am I seeing a ‘snowy’ screen when my 4K Apple TV is connected to the MWTV3 Transmitter and a 1080p TV?
- Why am I having issues with the audio/video signal on my 4K TV?
- Why am I experiencing lag (lip sync) or video pixilation when the MyWirelessTV 3 is connected to the network?
- Why am I experiencing audio issues when the MyWirelessTV3 is connected to my computer?
- What do the Link LED colors mean?
- The video quality is poor and sometimes there’s no video display on the receiver’s TV.
- The remote TV displays “Video signal is not detected.”
- The audio and video on the receiver’s TV seems slower than on transmitter’s TV.