Yes, 4K TVs should be backward-compatible with MyWirelessTV 2s. What this means is 4K TV should still display the resolutions that our product outputs, but don't expect 4K resolution. It is NOT recommended to use the HDMI ARC port on the TV.
Articles in this section
- MyWirelessTV 2 End of Life
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Can I mix MyWirelessTv 2 Transmitters and Recvicers?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- Error Screen Issue with firmware 220.127.116.11
- How to reset the MWTV2 Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults?
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is MyWirelessTV Gen 1 compatible with Gen 2? And why not?
- Nothing is displaying on the TV connected to the receiver after it's turned on, and both the LINK and POWER lights are on. What can I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.