Yes, 4K TVs should be backward-compatible with MyWirelessTV 2s. What this means is 4K TV should still display the resolutions that our product outputs, but don't expect 4K resolution. It is NOT recommended to use the HDMI ARC port on the TV.
Articles in this section
- How to reset the MWTV2 Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults
- What settings are required on the source device?
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Why do I have to reboot the MWTV to get audio/video working again?
- Why is the pairing option not selectable?
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Do I need to power off MyWirelessTV 2 after watching TV?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- How do I change the wireless channel manually?
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?