Yes, 4K TVs should be backward-compatible with MyWirelessTV 2s. What this means is 4K TV should still display the resolutions that our product outputs, but don't expect 4K resolution. It is NOT recommended to use the HDMI ARC port on the TV.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Do I need to power off MyWirelessTV 2 after watching TV?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- How do I change the wireless channel manually?
- How to reset the Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is MyWirelessTV Gen 1 compatible with Gen 2? And why not?
- Nothing is displaying on the TV connected to the receiver after it's turned on, and both the LINK and POWER lights are on. What can I do?