Unfortunately, no. The Second generation MyWirelessTV uses a completely different processor and wireless chipset. In addition, the 2nd Generation architecture is different from the previous generation. This is why we are able to offer a more reliable wireless solution to our customers at a lower cost than the previous model.
Articles in this section
- MyWirelessTV 2 End of Life
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Can I mix MyWirelessTv 2 Transmitters and Recvicers?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- Error Screen Issue with firmware 188.8.131.52
- How to reset the MWTV2 Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults?
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is MyWirelessTV Gen 1 compatible with Gen 2? And why not?
- Nothing is displaying on the TV connected to the receiver after it's turned on, and both the LINK and POWER lights are on. What can I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.