Make sure the HDMI output display is selected from your PC or laptop. If needed, refer to your PC or laptop's user manual for more information.
Articles in this section
- What settings are required on the source device?
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Why do I have to reboot the MWTV to get audio/video working again?
- Why is the pairing option not selectable?
- Are the MyWirelessTV 2's compatible with 4K TVs?
- Do I need to power off MyWirelessTV 2 after watching TV?
- Do the MyWirelessTV 2's support 120Hz TV or higher (240Hz/600Hz (Plasma))?
- How do I change the wireless channel manually?
- How to reset the Transmitter and receiver to factory defaults
- I have my MyWirelessTV 2 Receiver and Transmitter in the same room. Why does my source device accept the command from the remote control twice?