No, an OTA antenna needs to be connected to a Tuner/Descrambler device. The ECB adapters do not descramble television signals or convert the signal to Ethernet.
Articles in this section
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected to my home network?
- How to reset to factory defaults?
- After connecting a splitter to my network it no longer works. Why?
- Can I connect an OTA antenna to the adapter?
- Can I use MoCA 1.1 or 2.5 with these adapters?
- Can these MoCA adapters be daisy chained to extend the distance?
- Does the ECB6200 support other bands besides the D Band?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- Is the ECB6200 MoCA adapter compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network?
- Is the TV/STB an output only connection?
Please sign in to leave a comment.