Yes, The TV/STB connection is for cable TV video RF frequency output only (audio/video), not input. It does NOT pass MoCA, DVR or On-Demand signals.
Articles in this section
- How to restore to factory defaults?
- Does this adapter support MoCA Privacy password capability?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- How to enable the MPS button
- Is MoCa 2.5 backwards compatible to MoCa 2.0, 1.1 or 1.0?
- Is the TV/STB an output only connection?
- What do the LED colors indicate?
- What is the Ethernet connection speed?
- What is the in the box for the single ECB6250 adapter?
- What is the MPS button for?