1. Disconnect the power on the receiver unit and see if the audio and video keep dropping out.
2. Connect a laptop or blu-ray player to the transmitter as the source.
3. If the issue stopped turn the power back on the receiver unit and wait until it syncs to see if the issue resumes.
If the issue continues with a different source device factory reset the units by doing the following.
- To reset the Transmitter and Receiver to factory defaults push the Menu button 5 seconds, then release, your TV will display the device are resetting to factory defaults. After the units reset and reboot they should reconnect automatically and display your audio and video again.
If the MWTV2 Kit is not under warranty then you will need to purchase a replacement kit
4. If the issue does not resume, reconnect the original source device.
5. If the issue continues with the original source device check the following settings on the source device.
- Resolution = 1080i/p
- Aspect ratio = 16:9
- Tv type/Format = stretch
- Native mode = off
- HDMI audio output = Stereo or LPCM
- CEC = off
6. If the issue continues change the HDMI cables from the source device and to the Tv.
7. If the issue continues have the Source MFG replace the source device.