Yes, the unit has 2 - 1Gb Ethernet ports (10/100/1000) to be used for LAN side connections.
Articles in this section
- How to access the Extender GUI to configure settings?
- How to Restore to Factory Defaults
- Can I change the IP address assigned to the Wireless Extender?
- Can I connect the extender via ethernet to the router for internet access?
- Can I disable the wireless radios and still connect using the ethernet ports?
- Do the ethernet ports support GigE (Gigabit Ethernet)?
- How to change the admin password
- How to use the WPS button to sync the Extender?
- Is the WECB MoCa adapter compatible with Direct-tv or Dish network?
- Is the WECB MoCa adapter compatible with OTA (Over the Air) broadcast television?