Yes, the ECB2200V (Verizon), ECB2200, and ECB2500C (**For use primarily in CABLE TV households) will operate on the same network and communicate with each other.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the adapter to factory defaults?
- Are the different versions of the ECB devices compatible with each other and can they all be integrated into the same network?
- Does the ECB2500C support VLAN tags?
- What MoCA version does the ECB2500C adapter use?
- Where can I get more information or help on the ECB2500C?
- Why is only the coax light lit on the adapter when only a power cable is connected?
- Will the adapters pass audio/video when they are not powered on?
- Will the ECB2500C work with digital cable?