Yes, the ECB2500C should work in a digital cable environment.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the adapter to factory defaults?
- Are the different versions of the ECB devices compatible with each other and can they all be integrated into the same network?
- Does the ECB2500C support VLAN tags?
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected in my home network?
- What is the max frequency the ECB2500C will support?
- What MoCA version does the ECB2500C adapter use?
- What splitter specifications are required?
- Where can I get more information or help on the ECB2500C?
- Why is only the coax light lit on the adapter when only a power cable is connected?
- Will the adapters pass audio/video when they are not powered on?