No. Maximum distance from the main MoCA device to an adapter is 300 ft.
Articles in this section
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected to my home network?
- How to reset to factory defaults?
- After connecting a splitter to my network it no longer works. Why?
- Can I connect an OTA antenna to the adapter?
- Can I use MoCA 1.1 or 2.5 with these adapters?
- Can these MoCA adapters be daisy chained to extend the distance?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- Is the ECB6200 MoCA adapter compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network?
- Is the TV/STB an output only connection?
- What bands support MoCA signaling?