The MPS (MoCA Protected Setup) button is to create a secure MoCA network connection between 2 or more MoCA 2.5 devices. The button will not function on a mixed MoCA network (ie., 1.1, 2.0, 2.5).
Articles in this section
- How to restore to factory defaults?
- Does this adapter support MoCA Privacy password capability?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- How to enable the MPS button
- Is MoCa 2.5 backwards compatible to MoCa 2.0, 1.1 or 1.0?
- What do the LED colors indicate?
- What is the Ethernet connection speed?
- What is the in the box for the single ECB6250 adapter?
- What is the MPS button for?
- What is the voltage of the power adapter for the ECB6250?