No, this adapter is compatible with cable services but not satellite services such as Direct-Tv or Dish Network.
Articles in this section
- ScreenBeam WCB6200Q End of Life
- Can I change the IP address assigned to the Wireless Extender?
- Can I connect the extender via ethernet to the router for internet access?
- Can I disable the wireless radios and still connect using the ethernet ports?
- Do the ethernet ports support GigE (Gigabit Ethernet)?
- How to access the Extender GUI to configure settings?
- How to change the admin password
- How to Restore to Factory Defaults
- How to use the WPS button to sync the Extender?
- Is MoCa 2.0 backwards compatible to MoCa 1.1 or 1.0?
Please sign in to leave a comment.