The ECB2500C supports frames with VLAN tags and will prioritize traffic automatically based on the VLAN priority field value. It does not, however, add or remove VLAN tags.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the adapter to factory defaults?
- Are the different versions of the ECB devices compatible with each other and can they all be integrated into the same network?
- Does the ECB2500C support VLAN tags?
- What MoCA version does the ECB2500C adapter use?
- Where can I get more information or help on the ECB2500C?
- Why is only the coax light lit on the adapter when only a power cable is connected?
- Will the adapters pass audio/video when they are not powered on?
- Will the ECB2500C work with digital cable?