Yes, it does support IGMP snooping.
Articles in this section
- How to restore the WCB3000N to factory default settings
- Why there is no support for WCB3000N's purchased from vendors on Amazon?
- After connecting a splitter to my network it no longer works. Why?
- Does this device support IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) snooping?
- How do I access the configuration page or GUI of the device?
- How do I change the Wireless Settings on the Actiontec WCB3000N?
- Is the coax connection required to connect to a router or modem?
- Is the WCB3000N compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network?
- Where can I get more information or help on the WCB3000N?
- Will the WiFi Assistant APP be updated for IOS 11?